Want to learn Machine Learning through Book? Then you have to come to the right place. I will review the best machine learning book for beginners. That book name is Hands on Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras and Tensorflow. In this post, you will know all the features of it that make you buy this course.
Hands on Machine Learning with Scikit Learn, Keras and Tensorflow
First of all of when you will look at the book then you will see the well-designed cover with a lizard image on it. Its look nice to me. It is published by O’Reilly that is the best American Learning Publishers. You will find many books published by them.
What includes in the book?
When you will read the book. It starts with simple linear regression and then you will progress to deep neural networks. With each chapter, there is an exercise that you will apply using the knowledge you gained in that chapter. The only minimum requirement for the book is the programming experience to get started.
You will learn the following things after completing the book.
- Explore the machine learning landscape, particularly neural nets
- Use Scikit-Learn to track an example machine-learning project end-to-end
- Explore several training models, including support vector machines, decision trees, random forests, and ensemble methods
- Use the TensorFlow library to build and train neural nets
- Dive into neural net architectures, including convolutional nets, recurrent nets, and deep reinforcement learning
- Learn techniques for training and scaling deep neural nets
Hands-on Machine Learning with Scikit Learn, Keras and Tensorflow book has a total number of 848 pages that is very large but its worth reading if you want to become an expert on machine learning.
Now let’s look into the review of Customers that have read the book. Currently, the book has a total number of 1896+ ratings given by the customer. And the overall score of the book is 4.7 out of 5 and it is the best. The following image shows the rating distribution of the book.
Data Science Learner Review
The book is great for those who are beginners. It coves all the necessary topics that are a must for the machine learning learner. After reading the book We assure you that you will become an expert in machine and deep learning.
Therefore, This book is worth reading.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.